Monday 11 April 2011

Back Again!


Wow it's been a long time since I left a post here but since reopening my etsy shop I thought it seemed appropriate to reopen this poor little neglected blog too!

When I started this blog it was my dream to stay at home and make my living by creating and selling my wares both to shops and on line. However my dream was very short lived and just a few weeks after my last post here I was back at the 9-5 after having a few sleepless nights as my meagre bank balance veered quickly towards the red. Working from home is not as easy or rosy as it looks and I take my hat off to the millions of women who do this and take care of their family and homes as well! It's still my dream but I'm still working at the 9-5 but I somehow find time to make a few new things every week. I love sewing and creating and would go crazy if I did none at all.

So I'm back again and thought this would be a good place to log my progress and thoughts and share my ideas. Check back soon !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ginie! I'm so glad you're back! I would check from time to time, only to see the icicles, so I was really excited to see your cute pincushion instead! Good luck with both your shop and your blog!
    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, how lovely to hear fom you!It's been a long time and those icicles have well and truly thawed out! Hope all is well with you and thanks for the kind words x

    ReplyDelete