Friday 15 April 2011

Everything's coming up roses.............



It's been a long week but not too busy to do a little crafting! I keep veering towards things of a floral nature and maybe that's because I'm still waiting for the lilac and bluebells to show me their true colours in my garden. For me these two are a real sign that spring is here. So at the moment it's a bit of a barren landscape, hence my obsession with the flowers : if I can't grow em yet then I'll make em! So I made a little flower garden pin cushion and another rustic rose pincushion in ivory with a dusting of German glitter glass , oh how I love the way that stuff sparkles and the way it already looks vintage when it's brand new!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! This is so beautiful ! You are very talented ! Your Etsy is the cutest too !
    I love your pictures :)
    Following you back. Thanks for the sweet visit. I love England :)
    Bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Frenchy! So nice of you to visit.
    I love France - my Dad and Father in law live there :-)
    Ginie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute pincushions. I am also a big fan of lilacs! Ours aren't blooming yet, but I always look forward to that day. Thanks for the follow. Following you back.

    ReplyDelete