Sunday 17 April 2011

Hello Monday!





Well there's another weekend gone already! I went to a car boot sale and got some interesting things for very little money. My favourites are the shoe trees, I was pleased to find these as I bought some at a vied grenier last year and left them behind !! Just for display purposes only but I think that they will look great in my new studio - which has yet to be set up. At the moment I work in a very small space and I'm beginning to feel claustrofobic when I'm in there so the move to a bigger room will be a welcome one, I just need to find a weekend to rearrange all the furniture and put up shelving and organise my stuff! Phew!!

On the crafting front I made some bunting which I think will also look nice in my studio, the colors are great, very vintage looking and a bit different to the normal pennant style bunting.

I've added some bunting to my Etsy shop items too, quite patriotic and of the moment with the impending wedding of Wills and Kate! I can't wait to see the dress...........

There's an awful lot of speculation about what Kate will wear - will she wear a veil or a tiara, will the dress have a train as long as Diana's, will it be white or ivory??????? Oh well not much longer until we find out. Happy Monday to you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment